Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm really gonna miss the snow

I just finished packing my bag, trying not to forget anything and making certain I am taking exactly what I'll need, but at the same time thinking about my life in Marquette. My flight leaves at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon and I will say goodbye to the town that molded me into who I am today. I couldn't be happier with how my life in such a "cool city" panned out over the last couple of years. Thanks to everyone who supported and befriended me, for it was the people I met and the companionship of such genuine hearts that helped make Marquette as influential as it was. I love you all and you've done more for me than you could ever imagine.

Now that all the mushy stuff is out of the way, lets lighten the mood with some goofy stuff I packed:

- an "I LOVE CILANTRO" t-shirt
- a rugby ball
- a bottle of maple syrup
- a half pound of venison jerky

2 comments:

ChrissyJean said...

I found your blog ya big goon. :) Miss you. BE SAFE.

Chena said...

Hey Tony, my mom via your mom told me I should check your blog out, learn a little about thailand, and such. Have fun, keep an open mind, love each moment of it, because you will miss it once it is all over.

Ciao
~Chena